Monday, November 22, 2010

Stampin' Up Online Spectacular

Do you love Stampin' Up Products?  If you do, now is a great time to order some great products with Stampin' Up Online Spectacular!  You can get dicounts up to 50% off!  One of the items that is on sale in My Digital Studio, you can purchase this half off right now!  You will only pay $39.99, plus tax and shipping.  And did I mention if you spend over $150 you can get free shipping?  Well you can!  But don't wait to order, this online sale is for a limited time only and ends November 30.  Visit my Stampin' Up page through the link below to find out more.   The link wil bring you to the Online Spectacular section of my page.  If you wish to do other shopping, just use the links on the left!  Happy Shopping!

My Stampin' Up Page

No comments:

Post a Comment